Homeless Veterans Reintegration Project (HVRP)

Washington Department of Veterans Affairs, HVRP Services 1-800-562-2308 1-800-562-2308
HVRP Outreach Specialist for Seattle/Puget Sound SDA, 360-725-2176, 360-725-9841, 360-701-6205 (Mobile)
HVRP- Rural Outreach Specialist for Eastern Washington SDA, 360-725-2237
Services: HVRP Services are available to assist homeless veterans with reintegration and employment within the Seattle/Tacoma/Bremerton/Everett MSA and the Puget Sound SDA of King, Kitsap, Pierce, Thurston, and Snohomish counties, and within the rural communities of the Eastern Washington SDA of Adams, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Grant, Lincoln, Okanogan, Spokane, Stevens, and Walla Walla counties.

MDC Veteran Services

Offers outreach, case-management services, assistance in obtaining benefits and emergency financial resources to prevent Veterans and their families from becoming homeless and seeks rapid rehousing for those who have lost their homes.

Casteele, Williams, and Associates Comprehensive Behavioral Health

711 S. 25th St. Tacoma, WA 98405
We provide individual and group counseling for Veterans. You are required to have a DD214. We also help with proper assessments needed to accurately advocate for oneself in regards to DVA fund allocations. We help you get your life back into focus. We are also available on Vashon Island.

Military Veterans Solutions

(253) 314-5692
1113 A St
Tacoma, Washington 98402

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Benefits: 1-800-827-1000
Medical Centers: 1-877-222-838
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (press “1”)
Veterans’ Special Issues Helpline: 1-800-749-8387

Washington State Department of Veteran's Affairs

Veterans Benefits and Services
1102 Quince St. SE - 1st floor
P.O. Box 41155
Olympia WA 98504-1155
1-800-562-2308 (within WA State only)

The Veteran's Incarcerated Reintegration Project, a joint project with King, Pierce, Thurston and Clark Counties to address the needs of veterans’ incarcerated in County Correctional Facilities, offering alternatives to jail and referral to housing, employment services, and treatment.

Other Resources

An Incarcerated Veterans Guidebook for Washington State

What happens to a veteran's benefits if he/she is incarcerated?

Planning for Your Release: A Guide for Incarcerated Veterans